One2zModelshop puts a lot of effort into its logistics because a new product can only be ejoyed when it arrives swiftly to its destination and in a good condition.
These are our conditions for shipping
These are our conditions for returns in relation to the right of withdrawal
- Your package will be shipped to you not later on then 3 days after your order.
- Your product will be handled with the greatest care and your order will be packaged carefully.
- Products you want to return have to be in their original state and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- It is allowed to remove the content of a DIY scale model kit from the its box. However it is not allowed to remove parts from casings or to apply glue to them thus start putting the kit together. This means you are actually commissioning the product. By doing so the right to return products for free is no longer valid
- n eventual devaluation of the product can be passed on to you.
- After reception of your order you have two weeks to report a return. You can do so by filling out a return form. Please mail this form to [email protected]
- If you do not have a scanner it is also possible to send the filled out return form via traditional mail. Our address information can be found here.
- The product you return has to be in our posession within two weeks of you reporting the return. If this deadline is crossed, the product can no longer be returned. Please take this into account.
- When we have recieved your returned product you will recieve the amount of the purchase including shipping on your account number within two weeks after you have reported the return.
- The shipping costs for the return shipment are for your account.
- By following these procedures we are acting within the legal guidelines of the Dutch puchasing-on-distance-law and the return rights .
- For more information about the Dutch puchasing-on-distance-law please click here.
- Click here for a downloadable pdf of our terms and conditions.